Tuesday, September 13, 2011

These are a few comments that I've received over the past few years:

**Toni Spadaro-Bradbury: I hear the sailboat cake was a big hit at the baby shower - You are a cake deorator EXTRAORDINAIRRE ;)
**Linda Brennan: OMG Monica...that is amazing!
**Toni Spadaro-Bradbury: I don't know how...but "Sponge Bob" is even cuter in person!!!! I have said it before....and I will say it EVERY time...YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
**Megan Conner: You're so creative and cute! I love it!! :)
**Charlotte Shirley: YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!!! Ace of Cakes whatchout!Ryan Smith: awesome. totally awesome!
**Jana Edge Csehy: This tasted yummy! Great job!
**Tracy A Hodge: You really should consider a career change.
**Stacey Wysong: yes, please!!! that looks like heaven!!
**Deb McGonnell: Thank you soo very much Monica! Wonderful Job!!!
**Holly Lynn Edge: HOLY COW THESE ARE AWSEOME!!!

**Bahara Jamea: lol! This is crazy! I can't beleive you make these! Its awesome!
**Toni Spadaro-Bradbury: You are a cake genie...you can make any idea appear -poof!!
**Jo Anne Edge: You're amazing, Monica!
**Kayla Schwing: You are so talented Monica!!
**Crystal Rast: Awesome cake!!
**Laura Elise Fontanilla: OMG!!! This is soooooooooooooo adorable!!! ♥
**James Riley: I'm eating a piece of this right now.:) Seriously the coolest cake I've seen. Thanks so much!!!
**Heather Barrett: James thought that this was the coolest thing he had ever seen! He absolutely loved his cake. Tasty too! Thank you so much!!
**Misty Hylkema: Seriously....you've got to open up a shop or something. You are so talented. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment